Set Up For Success In The Kitchen
The simplest way to make healthy cooking easy is to have the right items on hand. So what goes into a healthy pantry? We’re glad you asked!
Stacking the healthful-eating odds in your favor is essential to stock your pantry with great-tasting, healthy choices (the key phrase here is “great-tasting” — healthy food won’t do anyone any good if no one eats it).
We will help you fill your pantry with basics, and teach you how to once or twice a week, shop for more perishable foods, recipe ingredients and convenient healthy prepared foods.
- You will learn to read food labels and identify the value and hierarchy of foods.
- We will make sure your refrigerator is totally cleaned of the old habits, making room for nutritious food items that will become your pantry staples and mealtime favorites.
- We will teach you plant based protein sources
- Convenient time saving cooking tricks
- You will receive a grocery store shopping list of foods you want to invest more money in.
Contact Me to Schedule Your Pantry Makeover!
Grocery Store Tour
A guide for, better choice carbs, fruits & vegetables, dairy products, lean meats, and fats such as omega 3 fatty acids which are essential to your health.
- Healthy snacks and frozen dinner suggestions list
- Grocery shopping list that includes the right foods from each food group
- Coupon for 10% off for a food pantry (in your kitchen) makeover
- Grocery store tours are one hour
Priced at $100.00 per individual. Simply, add an extra $30, if both parents want to come